'To provide fun and competitive golf in Lincolnshire for amateur female players of all ages and all abilities.'
Who we are…
- A friendly and dedicated team of volunteers, with a modern approach to golf. Our events
bring people together in a social environment where competitions are run in the best
spirit of the game.
- We promote INTEGRITY, RESPECT, HEALTH and FRIENDSHIP.
- ‘You don’t have to be a great golfer to participate in our events or volunteer with us.’
Our Ambition / Vision
- For all women and girls in Lincolnshire to recognise the benefits of playing golf and feel
they would be welcomed into the game
- To listen to clubs and golfers’ views and perspectives
- To be a strong and supportive team of volunteers
- To champion girl’s golf
- To try new things and not be afraid to fail
- To empower women in golf to make a difference
What do we do?
- Organise social and competitive golf opportunities for amateur players of all ages
and all abilities.
- Represent women’s golf in Lincolnshire at all levels.
- Run coaching programmes to help and encourage talented golfers to reach their
- Help girls have a positive early experience in the game through our development
- Select teams to represent Lincolnshire.
- Work with our stakeholders to support the betterment of sport within the county
– including the Lincolnshire Union of Golf Clubs (LUGC), affiliated clubs, the Golf
Foundation and England Golf.
- Provide help and support to clubs and members in the administration of the World
- Undertake course rating assessments in partnership with the LUGC